Mt Hotham RMB is the service provider for LP Gas, drinking water and waste water at the Mt Hotham resort. For any enquiries call (03) 5759 3550 during business hours
- Summer: 9:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday
- Snow Season: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Sunday
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For electrical supply enquiries call Ausnet Services: 131 799
EMERGENCIES or GAS LEAKS
- If someone’s life or property is in danger,
- if someone has been injured
- if there is a fire or explosion
- if you believe a life-threatening situation exists
CALL 000 IMMEDIATELY (Fire/Ambulance/Police)
If you can smell, hear, or see a gas leak, or if there is a water or sewer emergency, you should immediately call Mt Hotham RMB on 03 5759 3550, (24 hours / 365 days a year) and follow the prompts for the after hours emergency contact.
For more information about reporting a gas leak or emergency, click here.
Gas Safety Tips information sheet.